TERMS & CONDITIONS
ILLAWARRA HAWKS SHOP RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- The operator is the Illawarra Hawks located at Foley Street, Gwynneville NSW 2500, ABN 79 640 302 610.
- The Store will offer a refund or exchange (excluding sale and personalised items) if the product is the incorrect size or deemed as faulty. Change of mind does not constitute a valid reason for a refund.
- The return or exchange must be within 30 days of purchase and must meet the following criteria:
a) you have proof of purchase;
b) the item is unused and in its original, re-sellable condition;
c) and the original tags are still attached.
- The product can be posted back to PO Box 7083, Gwynneville NSW 2500. Please note, that in the case of the products being sent, postage and handling costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The Store cannot be accountable for items lost in transit.
- If you believe your item is faulty, please email the Store at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be required to provide proof of purchase, along with photos of the damaged product and we may require you to send the item back for assessment (at the Store’s cost). A faulty item is classified as:
a) has a major fault that would have stopped you from buying it if you knew about it beforehand;
b) is unsafe;
c) is significantly different from the sample or description;
d) doesn’t do what we said it would do and can’t be easily fixed.
7. If your item is deemed as faulty, we will either exchange (subject to availability) or refund the item/s in full.
8. More information on Australia Consumer Law can be found at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund.
9. The Illawarra Hawks reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions.